Dominic

Reaction score
Who do I complain to or blame? I have always liked the Macintosh systems, all the way up to Leopard; however there are many devices and programs that it fails to support. Examples are GPS guided telescopes, and astronomical devices manufactured by companies like MEADE and CELESTRON , GPS street pilots by Garmin, even my wife's sewing machine and many others. These items often come with CD instructions and update features, but require some form of WINDOWS. I’m beginning to hate WINDOWS with a vengeance. It got to a point that in order to make full advantage our devices and hardware that I was forced to buy WINDOWS VISTA based laptop. Compared to LEOPARD it sucks. Who is to blame? Manufacturers of these devices Apple computer or even Bill Gates?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
dompescatore,

You do know that you can install Windows in an Intel based Mac, don't you? It is a solution... So Mac does support these systems, in a sense.

Just buy another Mac if you don't have one and install your favorite flavor of Windows, XP or Vista, into Boot Camp - and you're in business.

Noel

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.