• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Try this:

B

Badger

"Try this: While sitting down, lift your right foot off the floor. Make clockwise circles with the foot. When the foot is circling nicely, make a figure 6 with your finger in the air. Your foot will reverse and start moving in counter-clockwise circles, and there is nothing you can do about it."
From Mouse Droppings, Corvallis OR (Mac User Group Newsletter) via Mac Hints and Tips.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
hehe. i'm quite surprised no one has posted a reply to this yet. its true, it works. one of my lecturers told us about this on a break in a class. it was fun!

OP
J

johnny5w

I think I'm the exception to the rule. Doesn't work. I must have a virus.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Badger said:
When the foot is circling nicely, make a figure 6 with your finger in the air.

which means - make a movement with ur index finger like as if ur writing the number 6 in the air.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
lmoa. it works, weird, I tried several times in hopes of thwarting its new found power over me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
johnny5w said:
I think I'm the exception to the rule. Doesn't work. I must have a virus.

Doesn't work for me either. Guess you guys have really bad coordination or you just not capable of controlling your own limbs properly. You choose.

it's like the old kiddies thing where you rub your tummy in a circular motion and then with the other hand tap your head, before you know it your tummy rubbing hand will be either moving up and down or tapping your tummy.

But that didn't work for me either.
I'm a little green man, I'm sure.

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I I actually am very well coordinated, the rub tummy /tap head thing never worked for me either, but this does.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hype.it said:
I'm a little green man, I'm sure.

So finally you do realise it :biohazard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
I can do the splits too, all the way down!
Any of you guys wanna try this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hype.it said:
I can do the splits too, all the way down!
Any of you guys wanna try this?

good for you, but Id sooner praise bill gates as the father of creative computing. :rolleyes:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.