Extra Battery Needed - Suggestions?

M

mbovaird

For long flights, I often find I run out of power, long before the flight is over. Should I look at one of the battery tablets or just another Powerbook Battery?

Thoughts?

Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
Id say another powerbook battery, just make sure the extra is always fully charged.

OP
M

MickMAC

I got my extra batteries on ebay, Have a total of three batteries for my 17 inch and got two on ebay for a total of $60 bucks, they were used but they both hold more of a charge then my origional.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
there is a really kewl pad that you put under your powerbook that basically has the power of 4 batteries in the one pad.. I can't remember the name of it, but if you google it you should be able to find it. Also I think OWC Other World Computing has powerbook batteries that are better than than the apple ones that last a lot longer.. a little more expensive, but worth it in my opinion.

OP
M

mbovaird

Thanks!

Thanks for all your suggestions. I bought an extra Apple Battery (for now).....we'll see how that goes. I like the sounds of the tablet idea for longer flights. I guess if I could afford to fly first class....I could just plug right in!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.