• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple tinks us r StoOpiD

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
People do, do the dumb things. That is why you see some strange things on a warning label.

OP
D

Danster

yeah like in new cars on the sun visors you get a warning label saying please put sun visors down as the sunlight may hurt your eyes,
thats on the passengers side btw

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
Well, since I'm working as IT-support, I learned how stupid a computer user sometimes can be, no matter which educational degree they have...

Sometimes the most obvious just doesn't come to their mind. :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
It's a laser...

*looks at it*

OP
D

Danster

yeah i think their next tip will be how to pay for apple goods using your wallet.

Step 1. take it out of your pocket

step 2. open it up

Step 3. pay for your apple product using the green stuff inside (the man/woman at
the store will help you with how much you have to pay)

Step 4. follow our on screen instuctions on how to pick up and carry your new mac

Easy ;)

OP
D

Desolate One

Avalon said:
Well, since I'm working as IT-support, I learned how stupid a computer user sometimes can be, no matter which educational degree they have...

Sometimes the most obvious just doesn't come to their mind. :black:

I can attest to this. I also work at a help desk and you would not believe the questions we get here. Really depresses me sometimes.

OP
D

Danster

ya in college library this girl (blonde) ask's me "where's the any key"

(-_-) she was doing a degree as well

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Danster said:
ya in college library this girl (blonde) ask's me "where's the any key"

(-_-) she was doing a degree as well
Hey hey, I'm blonde... we will rule the world eventually, taking over one head at a time...

heh heh...

OP
D

Danster

Absolute Zero said:
Hey hey, I'm blonde... we will rule the world eventually, taking over one head at a time...

heh heh...

yes yes... keep telling yourself that blondes will rule the world then when one of you will use all of the other country's shampoo then declare war on everyone and kill yourselves with gay hand moves and awful one liners like
"Oh My Gawd michelle did you just here what austrialia said about you the other day with cory from italy"/ "Oh My Gawd no i didn't!

to the Bush Memorial site immidiatly we have nukes to launch!!!!!

Heheehe it's cute though that you think blondes maybe able to do something other than be in daddy's credit card debt ;)

e.g

quote William Shakespeare:

Why does one take longer to build a blonde snow-woman as opposed to
a regular one?

You have to hollow out the head.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.