Speck See Thru/Wireless Mouse

Reaction score
Hello all, i am looking at purchasing a case for my new macbook and a wireless mouse. First off, the case i was looking at was the speck see thru, do any of y'all have any experience with that case? It was the best option that i have found out there so far.

Also, i am wanting a wireless mouse and originally was drawn to the wireless might mouse by apple but i have read alot of negative reviews about it. Are there any other ones out there that you may suggest? Thanks alot just wanting to get some thoughts on these two topics.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 2.5GHz C2D, 6 Gigs Ram (Yes) 320 7200 RPM..and much more!
Hello all, i am looking at purchasing a case for my new macbook and a wireless mouse. First off, the case i was looking at was the speck see thru, do any of y'all have any experience with that case? It was the best option that i have found out there so far.

Also, i am wanting a wireless mouse and originally was drawn to the wireless might mouse by apple but i have read alot of negative reviews about it. Are there any other ones out there that you may suggest? Thanks alot just wanting to get some thoughts on these two topics.

Hey man. Just wanted to throw my opinion out there. I have a Red Spec see thru for my 13.3 White MacBook, and i love it. I do a lot of traveling out to Iraq and places like that, i work for Department of Defense, and the case has saved my computers life many of times. It keeps all the dirt, sand, and scratches off of my computer. But the only thing you got to make sure is to take the case off every so often to clean underneath it, dirt and everything will get stuck.

Also, it has no affect on the cooling of the laptop, from what i can see. It is very well ventilated. And also, it looks pretty awesome on the laptop.

On on the mouse issue, I have a logitech Bluetooth mouse that i use, and it works just great, i have never had any problems with it.

But yeah, got any more questions just let me know.

OP
M
Reaction score
Good to see that the case works well in such tough conditions, i think i'll get that one.

What kind of logitech mouse do you have and how much was it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 2.5GHz C2D, 6 Gigs Ram (Yes) 320 7200 RPM..and much more!
Good to see that the case works well in such tough conditions, i think i'll get that one.

What kind of logitech mouse do you have and how much was it?

Yeah the case is excellent for my conditions i go thru..

But this is the mouse i have...i purchased it over seas, actually in one of the Iraqi shops that sells electronics for i think $50, so i'm sure you can find it here...here are the specs for it...

http://www.dealtime.com/xPF-Logitech-Refurbished-M-RBB93-Wireless-Wheel-Mouse

Got anymore questions just let me know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.