iPhone 2.0 software.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5Ghz Penryn Processor, 4GB of RAM, 200 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, High Res LED 17" Screen
When will the updated be available? I can't find any info on it, should I just assume new iPhone launch day?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
iPhone 2.0 should be available on iPhone 3g launch day.

OP
DarkKnight369
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5Ghz Penryn Processor, 4GB of RAM, 200 GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive, High Res LED 17" Screen
Figures! I just wasn't sure because they said early July int he keynote when they gave a more definite date for the iPhone 3G.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Yeah the iPhone 3G launch day at the latest. Because the new iPhone come with it pre loaded.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've seen a couple of news feeds saying that the App Store might be going live at the end of today - surely that means new version of iTunes and the iPhone 2.0 software is also ready to be launched at some point today... can't wait :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Here we go:

Apple has released iTunes 7.7, adding support for the imminent version 2.0 of the iPhone and iPod touch software.

The update enables iPhone 3G syncing and acces to iPhone and iPod touch applications from the iTunes AppStore, once it goes live.

It also provides compatibility with the new Remote application which will allow iPhone and iPod touch users to control iTunes playback from anywhere in the home. Remote will be a free download from the App Store.

iTunes 7.7 is available via Software Update or from apple.com/itunes.

MacUser

Reaction score
2.0 firmware restore is available now in restore form. However, personally I would wait for the quirks to be worked out a little more before jumping into it. Well unless you have plenty of time doing restores to older firmwares and such.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.0ghz santa rosa
so is the 2,0 update for the touch not available yet? I can't find it anywhere

Reaction score
help!!! i can't get iTunes 7.7!! i googled it and i got a result that said "download iTunes 7.7 now" on the apple website...then i clicked on the link and i got "Download iTunes 7.6 now" instead :-( how come some people got it if it's unavailable on the website...

ps. i tried the "Apple Software Update" program and it didn't work either...am i doing something wrong??

plz reply ASAP

Reaction score
help!!! i can't get iTunes 7.7!! i googled it and i got a result that said "download iTunes 7.7 now" on the apple website...then i clicked on the link and i got "Download iTunes 7.6 now" instead :-( how come some people got it if it's unavailable on the website...

ps. i tried the "Apple Software Update" program and it didn't work either...am i doing something wrong??

plz reply ASAP

Here you go....iTunes 7.7

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
so is the 2,0 update for the touch not available yet? I can't find it anywhere

The iPod Touch update is not available yet. Only iPhone users can get the update in restore form today.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.