Questions about the iBook, is it realy so great?

• Thread starter X Im just meE o
  • Start date
X

X Im just meE o

Hello, I am planning on getting the new iBook G4, which it will say below after I post... But... I was wondering... Can the Powerbook rust? And since its made of Aluminum.... Can it bend? I am also considering the PowerBook... But... I only have till the 16th to decide......Since that is the last day to get the iBook/powerbook shipped before Christmas... And also... Should I just stick with the iBook... But... I'm scared, is it going to be easy scratched? Well... Back to the Powerbook... I Was just wondering, as I asked... "If it can rust"? and, "If it can dent..." thanks.

Reaction score
Aluminum doesn't rust, but I am sure it can be dented, I don't think the PowerBooks are very good deals right now, they haven't changed then in awhile. The iBook on the other hand have undergone recent changes.

OP
X

X Im just meE o

So, should I stick with the iBook, even though it is mroe expensive the the Powerbook?

Reaction score
The iBook is more expensive than a PowerBook??? How did you configure it? The way I see it, to get a 12in PowerBook with a SuperDrive you are looking at $1800, while a 14in iBook w/ SuperDrive is only $1500

OP
X

X Im just meE o

I customized it. It came out past $2,000. Which could be a 15" Powerbook.
But I didn't buy it, yet... Im not sure if I still want it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
if your configuring it with a ton of ram, i'd save the money and buy it from crucial.com
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.