Liked the simplicity of Microsoft Office Picture Manager. What to use?

Reaction score
Last night, I imported all my pics to iPhoto and was kinda disappointed. It does fine with grouping my pics into separate events and libraries but I was kinda looking for something light and simple like the Microsoft Office Picture Manager. iPhoto can't even let me zoom on my pics. On the other hand, Preview can zoom but makes the pics look pixilated.

I miss the simplicity of the Office Pic Manager. Click on one photo and it can let me browse on the next photos that's located on the same folder.

I don't really need an editor since I use Lightroom. Just something light and does all the basics of viewing pics.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
go to your picture folder, open a folder and select all, then click on the little eye in your toolbar, play with that and see how you like it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
just click the diagonal arrows for fullscreen

OP
voltron
Reaction score
Excellent... now using Xee.... Exactly what I need. Thanks, podraig. :)

OP
voltron
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed though, as a new switcher from windoZe, that whatever app I'd use to zoom on a pic, if the photo is not big enough, it becomes pixilated. On windoZs, it just gets slightly blurred.

Oh well, another thing to get adjusted to. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.