Office 2003 Activation on Boot Camp

Reaction score
I've a Macbook pro with boot camp on it.Looks all fins on windows however when i start an MS office 2003 application after restart of the system I'm prompted for activation.It says : System has detected new hardware. Please Activate Office. Called MS for support however not able to get an answer from them either. I've activate a zillion times now.Feel like I need to either got back to windows PC for the usage of Office or live on tough Mac office systems.Do we have a solution for this.:'(

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I've a Macbook pro with boot camp on it.Looks all fins on windows however when i start an MS office 2003 application after restart of the system I'm prompted for activation.It says : System has detected new hardware. Please Activate Office. Called MS for support however not able to get an answer from them either. I've activate a zillion times now.Feel like I need to either got back to windows PC for the usage of Office or live on tough Mac office systems.Do we have a solution for this.:'(

Is that copy of Office 2003 installed on any other machine, aside from your Boot Camp partition?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.