OLD Mac Screensaver

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP w/Intel Core 2 Duo w/Lion, MBA w/Lion, 80GB iPod Video, 32GB iPhone 4, Two 32GB iPads
Does anyone know if there's a place to get the old old old screen savers? I remember one that looked so real at the time... it made the screen look very dusty/dirty and you could faintly see a hand on the other side. This hand would use one finger to write messages in the "dust" and it was just the coolest thing I'd seen. (I was much younger, so probably quite easily impressed). I remember it spelling "Hello." and the sound of the finger squeaking on the glass as it moved to create the letters.

This screen saver was on my family's old Macintosh. I believe it was this one, but I'm not positive..

originalmac.jpg

Anyways.. I was just curious.

Reaction score
Omg I've Been Looking For This For Years

Hi, did you ever find this screensaver? I've been desperately looking for this one the past 5 years. If you did can you please email it to me at [email protected]
THANK YOU!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.