logic express 7 and garagebands

M

mrush

logic express 7 and garagebands (microphone help!)

k quick question, i just bought logic express 7 and i am waiting for it to come next week and i have limited space on my harddrive right now. i was wondering i know logic express 7 is better than garagebands so should i just delete garagebands and all the support files cause i know garageband files take like 1gb and more. or should i keep garageband and the other files so i can use them with logic express 7? thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Well although logic 7's basic functionality is better, I'm not sure if it has all the loops that Garageband has...

If you use loops in your recordings, maybe you should hang on to garageband until you can transfer the loops to logic...

If you don't - go ahead and trash GB... you can always reinstall it later...

Btw, let us know what your impressions are after switching to logic expr. 7...

OP
M

mrush

thanks, i just got it, its pretty neat im a newbie though so i just got it to play around with during the break great prices at university on apple software btw.

now my question, is there a way i can use the builtin microphone on a powerbook G4 to record my voice?

thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.