Magsafe buzzing from power outlit

Reaction score
The magsafe that came with my macbook pro seems to be buzzing from both where it plugs into the computer and a little bit louder from the power socket when I listen near it. Does this happen with all of them or should I see if I can go get it exchanged.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Can't speak for others, but mine doesn't buzz anywhere along the power chain... Doesn't sound like it would be problematic, unless of course it doesn't charge properly. Maybe I'd see about an exchange for that reason.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac pro Quad Xeon; 15" Retina Macbook Pro; macbooks (family); Macbook pro 17"; intel & G4 iMacs.
The magsafe that came with my macbook pro seems to be buzzing from both where it plugs into the computer and a little bit louder from the power socket when I listen near it. Does this happen with all of them or should I see if I can go get it exchanged.

Take it back to your nearest Apple shop and they will check it/replace it ! I have never had a buzzing magsafe psu problem!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.