Best plastic film screen cover?

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what the best screen cover for the ipod touch is? I am looking for something that completely covers the front of the iPod to protect it from scratches. I heard that some screen covers make it difficult to use the touch controls so I need something that is strong and won't start peeling off and won't affect the controls at all.
Thanks a lot!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro -- 2.8 Ghz Unibody (mid 2009); MacBook Air -- 2.13 Ghz, 128 GB SSD; 32 GB iPhone 3Gs
Invisible shield

I just ordered one of these invisible shields for an iPhone 3g. I have seen on other sites that they are the best on the market.

https://www.zagg.com/

Hope this helps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
True. I have had one on my iPhone for a year and you can't scratch it. Going to get one for the new phone too...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Invisible shield all the way. Best protector I've used on any device. My iPod touch is pristine and no drop in touch screen response.

I'll be ordering one for the iphone3g as soon as my pre-order goes in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.