A good screen recorder?

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I checked out the tutorial and this encoder seems to make things appear more crispy. I downloaded it ... but I do not know how to install it .. would you know?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
I've only ever used my method of exporting to the desktop before uploading, and never had anything but success there, but .....read down in the comments there, around 3/4 of the way down the page.

Reaction score
I have installed it now, compiling the movie now with the new plugin and will compare to your method and then let you know about the result.

Thanks so far.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
No worries :)
May not be around by the time you get back as it's getting on here ...9.30pm in Oz, ozwest :p but will see how it turned out when I next log on.

Reaction score
Good night, ozeast, and thank you for your help. Your solution actually turned out to be the better one for my purposes ... off I go, creating tutorials now ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.