Printing question

I

ibmac'n

Can somebody please give me the steps needed to print a 4" x 6" borderless photo? I'm on OS X, latest version and printing with an Epson C84. I just can't seem to figure it out :mad: The 4x6 paper I'm wasting keeps printing a very small picture in the bottom right corner???
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
what app are you trying to print out of? depending on that, you may be easier just to make it a smooch bigger, and print on letter size sheet and cut that out, but in what app?

OP
I

ibmac'n

I emailed the Epson software support site. They wrote back to me and gave me detailed instructions on how to set up my printer to print Borde-less. I did what they said to do and I'm happy to report that I can now print Border-less. I never would have been able to figure this out just by reading the printer manual or checking OS X help. Epson was pretty fast and the instructions were well written.
Thanks to all for your help and suggestions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.