Can iDVD accept a closer color profile look

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro/OS 10.4.11 @ G4 QuickSilver
of the images I edit in photoshop. Or should I be editing in photoshop with a particular color profile that harmonizes with iDVD. It is like you can't control shadows or saturation.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
The images don't look as good when displayed on your TV?

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro/OS 10.4.11 @ G4 QuickSilver
By TV I will assume you are referring to CRT screens on analog signal at 525 lines yada yada yade. No, My gripe is I am still displaying the end product on my cinema LC screen and iDVD has resampled the image presentation, even their own graphics are no where near as clean nor does the image have the saturation or depth. I would at least like the quality of the end product to appears as good after writing to iDVD disk as it does before rendering on the same work station. It does not. So got any ideas.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
By TV I will assume you are referring to CRT screens on analog signal at 525 lines yada yada yade. No, My gripe is I am still displaying the end product on my cinema LC screen and iDVD has resampled the image presentation, even their own graphics are no where near as clean nor does the image have the saturation or depth. I would at least like the quality of the end product to appears as good after writing to iDVD disk as it does before rendering on the same work station. It does not. So got any ideas.

By TV I mean a television. My LCD TV displays images a lot different than my LCD monitor. I was trying to establish an output method to see if that is why the images are being displayed differently.

If iDVD is messing with the stock images, find a new authorizing application, simple as that. If it can't handle the stock photos bundled with the app, it's not going to handle your own photo, no matter what color profile you use.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.