Flash 9 Problem on Mac OSX/Windows Partition

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm sure there's a million threads on the installation problems with Flash 9.0 and Macs, but I've tried everything possible! I went to Disk Utility and repaired the permission, used Terminal to try an installation on the root user, uninstalled and re-installed dozens of times, restarted, reinstalled Mozilla, tried it on Safari, logged out of other users in case the browser was open there, etc. etc. and none of these solutions worked!

So I tried logging onto my Windows portion of my HD (I used bootcamp partition a drive) and install it on there. I thought it would work because it's completely different from my Mac OSX. But nope, still doesn't work.

I think the problem lies in the partitioning of my HD though, as it won't work on either Mac OSX or Windows XP. So if anyone has any advice or knowledge on this problem, please let me know!

Thanks in advance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.