accessories

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" G4 Powerbook & 80g iPod classic
I am looking for some advice on what kind of case to get. I am looking for something that fits my 12 inch PB like a glove, provides some padding and protection from water. I have a case for it now that is a little bit too big, I thought that I could deal with it, but I can't. I am also looking at getting a universal car/air adapter. I wanted to know what kind everyone here recommends. I also would like some feedback on the iLap Laptop desk by Rain. I am considering asking Santa for one for xmas, but wanted to get some opinions first. Thanks everyone.

D

danger_boy_13

I have the SpyMac.case. It is very snug and padded, but all that fits in it is the laptop, iPod (in my case a Dell DJ), power, mouse, and USB drives and network cables. It is a bag that is for the laptop, not to carry anything else. I love it because that is all I need it for, but if you need to carry more than that, I would look other places. I have heard good things about Booq, Timbuk2, Waterfield Designs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.