O2 Upgrade Question?

Reaction score
I went into O2 in England today and as an iPhone user I asked about the upgrade. They said they couldn't upgrade me in store (when it comes out), but I had to do it over the phone, and they would post it to me - has anyone else heard this - it seems really strange!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20" 2GB/250GB; MacBook 2.0GHz - 1Gb/80GB; iPod (video)60Gb
There appears to be a lot of uncertainty and conflicting information re: the iPhone upgrade on O2, depending on whom you talk to. I have been told that the early upgrade program is ONLY available on line to those who have pre-registered (now closed). I have also be told from a fairly reliable source within O2 that the 16GB model (in either colour) will NOT be available on the 11th! Apple UK, however, have said that all 3 versions will be available at launch.

It would appear though that this will all be cleared up on Monday, as O2 will be emailing/ texting people who have pre-registered with details of how to upgrade.

Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.