• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Woot!!! Got a New Keyboard....

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Very nice pics... IBM are Nazis.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
Absolute Zero said:
Very nice pics... IBM are Nazis.

Just a little history lesson: You couldn't be part of the "Nationalsozialistische Arbeitspartei" aka NSDAP (the political party commonly known as Nazi) if you weren't of pure German blood (except if your name was A. Hitler, who was Austrian). IBM is not and never was a German company...
The Nazi party used the Swastika as their symbol. The Swastika in itself is a lot older than the 3rd Reich, and is a symbol of "Good Luck".

Yes, I also saw the odd shape that looks like a Swastika, but it's not the Nazi-Swastika...allthough I'm pretty sure it wasn't an intended design, but more a hazard.

So again, as I already told you once Abs, before throwing around that Nazi-thing, inform yourself...

In case you're interested:
http://www.intelinet.org/swastika/swastika_intro.htm

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Avalon said:
Just a little history lesson: You couldn't be part of the "Nationalsozialistische Arbeitspartei" aka NSDAP (the political party commonly known as Nazi) if you weren't of pure German blood (except if your name was A. Hitler, who was Austrian). IBM is not and never was a German company...
The Nazi party used the Swastika as their symbol. The Swastika in itself is a lot older than the 3rd Reich, and is a symbol of "Good Luck".

Yes, I also saw the odd shape that looks like a Swastika, but it's not the Nazi-Swastika...allthough I'm pretty sure it wasn't an intended design, but more a hazard.

So again, as I already told you once Abs, before throwing around that Nazi-thing, inform yourself...

In case you're interested:
http://www.intelinet.org/swastika/swastika_intro.htm
You take everything I say so literally... it sort of pisses me off.

Here, I'll write my life story and email it to you, make your corrections.

D

Danster

I heard it was an egyptian sign meaning peace but the nazi's turned it around meaning (WAR)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
Absolute Zero said:
You take everything I say so literally... it sort of pisses me off.

Not everything, but your obsession for the Nazi is really a little...disturbing.
It pisses you off? How much other people did you **** off already on this forum, and yet you don't care...so why would I care?

Absolute Zero said:
Here, I'll write my life story and email it to you, make your corrections.

Please don't, I get enough spam and junk mail already...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Danster said:

I heard it was an egyptian sign meaning peace but the nazi's turned it around meaning (WAR)
Yes. I believe it originated in the Chinese language I believe, because you can actually type one when you switch to the Chinese language. But what do I know, I'm a mornon, right Avalon?
Avalon said:
Not everything, but your obsession for the Nazi is really a little...disturbing.
Erm... its not an obsession.
It pisses you off?
True.
How much other people did you **** off already on this forum, and yet you don't care
Everyone.
...so why would I care? You don't have to. Just hit that ignore button, its calling your name.
Please don't, I get enough spam and junk mail already...
You don't want to hear it anyway. It is a story of love, hate, sadness, abuse, and insanity.

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
D

Danster

err thats what i ment but i said egyptians good luck, bad luck, war, peace etc.

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
dam it this forum doesn't support unicode...

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Erm... the admin types. :D

attachment.php

Come one you brains... or Avalon

swastika.jpg

D

Danster

and who is the Admin?

ok (looks on google) the first one is the peace one the the second 1 is nazi 1

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Danster said:
and who is the Admin?

some insane psycho that loves to rip mac's apart, smash em with sledge hammers... :eek:

why? got a complaint?

D

Danster

no just that i thought u were and that in one of ur post's u mention the ManKchester
traffod centre and i live close to that but u live in china dont u?
(never mind)

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Danster said:
no just that i thought u were and that in one of ur post's u mention the ManKchester
traffod centre and i live close to that but u live in china dont u?
(never mind)

Just because the heart is in China, doesn't mean the sole is, does it? I'm the admin. Thanks for visiting the site. :D

OP
hype.it
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Danster said:
Very funny site btw
(crank that nob up a bit more)

well... feel free to chat with me, all my details are on the site. including my phone numbers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
hype.it said:
attachment.php

Come one you brains... or Avalon

the one on the right is the swastika symbol... the proper one, not the nazi one. the nazi one is on the left.

the one on the right is a symbol deeply connected to my religion - hinduism

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Strider said:
the one on the right is the swastika symbol... the proper one, not the nazi one. the nazi one is on the left.

the one on the right is a symbol deeply connected to my religion - hinduism
Perfect. :yinyang:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.