Open Multiple Files at once-HELP!

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone could help me with this.... i have a mac book pro and i was wondering if there was anyway i could configure my itunes so that when i open it, two other applictaions(Moody, desktoplyrics) could open with it? PLZ HELP!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Have a look at Automator.

You could setup up a new automator action to start all 3 apps at once.

OP
F
Reaction score
I've got everything set out, but how can i save it so i don't have to start automator every time to run it. I want to be able to click I tunes and run 3 progrms without having to open another.

OP
F
Reaction score
okay, nvmd, but how do i run things without having to answer questions like, "This application was from the internet. it may not be safe"?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Maybe you could run the programs at start up? I don't know if you would want that, but if you do, go to System Prefs >> Accounts >> Login Items

Click the plus sign and add a new application. You can check the "Hide" box if you don't want the actual app window to show up. Uncheck if you do.

;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.