Owww!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.2 ghz , ipod classic 80 gig and ipod nano 4 gig
does anyone find the bit of the front of the laptop sharp(ish)
i always scrape my wrist on it...
macbook.png

should i rub it down because its beginning to annoy me ?
any suggestions welcome..
Avenged

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Avenged Origami,

Probably the way I type (4 fingers :)), I don't get my wrists near the edge of my Macbook... If it bothers you, why not "rub it down?" Maybe some light stroking on the sharp edges with an emery stick, then some 0000 steel wool or very fine sandpaper to finish it up a bit.

Just to make sure nothing gets into the joint where you "rub" (between the shell and the face), a piece of masking tape could also help.

I hope you can get it fixed OK...

Noel

OP
Avenged Origami
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.2 ghz , ipod classic 80 gig and ipod nano 4 gig
Avenged Origami,

Probably the way I type (4 fingers :)), I don't get my wrists near the edge of my Macbook... If it bothers you, why not "rub it down?" Maybe some light stroking on the sharp edges with an emery stick, then some 0000 steel wool or very fine sandpaper to finish it up a bit.

Just to make sure nothing gets into the joint where you "rub" (between the shell and the face), a piece of masking tape could also help.

I hope you can get it fixed OK...

Noel

thanks i will try that , really annoying me now :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Xeon Quad core - 3Macbooks - g4 - g5 -2ipods
I can't even touch a computer without softflex gloves. The person next to me complained about the sharpness of her macbooks edges. Softflex cured it. yippy

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.