Toast 9 - burning a DVD-ROM with hybrid options

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm trying to burn a DVD-ROM which contains a movie (that needs to be playable on a standard player) as well as a mac projector file and a windows exe containing interactive content for a computer.

To burn the DVD i've used the DVD-ROM (UDF) option but i'd like to use the mac and pc options available in the Hybrid option to hide either the projector or exe. These options aren't available in the DVD-ROM option so is this possible?

I've also tried adding the Video_TS folder to the Hybrid option but it doesn't autorun on my mac and i'm assuming it won't work on a standard player.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, DaZ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
I haven't tested it but I guess this should work

In the Data tab choose Custom hybrid in the data tab and select the mac and pc data

Then go to the video tab and choose whatever media (Video TS or AVI) and select the movie

Hit burn and see if that works

OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

That was actually the first thing i tried as i remember doing something similar with Enhanced Audio CDs. Sadly this time it only burns the video portion and doesn't include the required data files.

Any other suggestions?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.