Missing Photoshop file

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15"
I have searched everywhere in the finder for a DVD sleeve I made up a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember the name of it and unfortunately, the OPEN RECENT tab under FILE only covers the last 10 files opened.

How can I fine EVERY Photoshop file that is floating around my MBP and see them altogether so I can locate this missing file?

Sometimes when doing a hasty save, it saves it to a folder with that days date on, I can't find any date folders also.

I have looked everywhere under PICTURES, HARD DISK and USERNAME but to no avail.

Advice appreciated.

Reaction score
Simply type PSD or any other file extension in the finder search box and it will display all files with that extension on it.

Jason

OP
Shoeboat
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15"
The search engine in the Finder is useless. According to it my laptop is completely empty. Doesn't matter what I type in, the moment I start I get an empty rectangle.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.