PodMaster updates?

L

liquidstoke

PodMaster updates anyone?

Anyone knows if they've upgrade the PodMasster to work with the current version of iPod software? I download a copy of PodMaster 1000 V1, but it just "hangs" forever and doesn't free up my iPod. I suppose that Apple updated the iPod to prevent this program from working.

What's the scoop?

OP
L

liquidstoke

Anyone know of a PodMaster update? It seems the Version1 software that you can download at Apple.com doesn't seen to work with the recent iPod software update. I suspect Apple did this to prevent file-swapping via an iPod.

Does anyone know if there is a new PodMaster version out there?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
I havn't the slightest as to what your asking :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ignore this because I am an idiot! :D --->Please don't thread the same thing twice. This is even in the wrong sub-forum ---> I thought he was in the powerbook thread.. wow im slow :D

OP
L

liquidstoke

more on PodMaster

Graphite said:
I havn't the slightest as to what your asking :)

PodMaster is a program that allows you to download anything in your iPod to any Mac. This was disallowed by apple to prevent music-swapping between users.

Of course i have no intention of infringing copyrights-just wanted to transfer songs on my iPod that i accidentally erased from my iTunes folder.

By the way, what's wrong with me posting an iPod related question in the "iPod Arena"? You didn't even know what i was talking about, so who are you to tell me where to post????

OP
L

liquidstoke

Yikes!!!!!

CRAP!!!! Did i just Dissed the Moderator!!!???

Sorry dude, wasn't paying attention to who you were.

I'll go in the corner and be quiet now....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
LOL, relax, I was wrong, I don't have the slightest as to what I was doing, You have your thread in the correct area. Some how I think safari messed up the HTML or somthing and I thought I was in powerbooks to.. sry. My fault :D carry on!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
And to respond to your question.
There are programs on Versiontracker.com
also.
there is a program called FileBuddy which can reveal Invisible files. Which is all the Music folder on your iPod is. For example you lost your iTunes folder! plug your iPod in, open filebuddy, make the invisible folder probly data or music I dont remember visible and just copy the folder to your HD. Then reinvisibleize it, and because all of the interal folders inside that invisible folder are all invisible you need to go thu them and make them visible but the songs with in it are visible so yu dont have to do that :) (I have a 10Gb iPod, and it has around 20 folders full of music in organization)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Graphite said:
LOL, relax, I was wrong, I don't have the slightest as to what I was doing

And how is that different than usual ;-)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
schweb said:
And how is that different than usual ;-)

not different from the usual of what you do.. yes correct. ;-)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.