problems importing video from camera

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.4 OS 10.5
Hello everyone.
I am having problems importing videos from my camera. It is an old KodakC330. When I used it with my old emac, I had the kodak software, and it was easy to import the videos. Right now I have a new Macbook 2.4, and I don't know how to import videos. I can see through iphoto the two icons for the videos but I can't import them to iphoto and Quicktime doesn't read the camera.
Any advice? Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
Hello everyone.
I am having problems importing videos from my camera. It is an old KodakC330. When I used it with my old emac, I had the kodak software, and it was easy to import the videos. Right now I have a new Macbook 2.4, and I don't know how to import videos. I can see through iphoto the two icons for the videos but I can't import them to iphoto and Quicktime doesn't read the camera.
Any advice? Thank you very much.
For importing videos off my camera, I use Image Capture. It will be in your Applications folder.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.