Need help flipping an image for iron on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
Can someone either tell me an app i can use to flip an image to iron on to a baby's onsie. I'm going to a baby shower in a few hours and I wanted to make some special onsies. I've got a few apps that may do it but i'm almost ceartain I do not know how. If you're good and quick feel free to PM me and I'll send you the images and you can do it. If you feel so inclined and bored on this sunday!

I have:

iphoto 08
Aperture
skitch
comic life

Let me know if any of these will do it and how.
Thanks

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hey! steven! long time no see!

pretty much every image editor has a flip option, unfortunately, i'm almost completely unfamiliar with all of those (except comic life, but i don't remember if it could do basic image editing). and i'm at work now on an HP, so i can't be too much help beyond that... sorry.

OP
steven11
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Whats up Eric!!!!

That sucks....I mean that you're on a hp! Cool i found some stuff that'll be fine without flipping.

I'm so glad to hear from you I up and vanished for a spell. Hope you and the fam. are blooming!

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
yeah, it's all good, i've got two boys now, the boy is almost 4 and the baby is 6 months old and already standing up :D

how's the situation with your boy?

OP
steven11
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Solid...mostly. He's here now and I hung out for a while this morning. They just left for 3 days with Mamma! Congrats on the new edition!!

OP
steven11
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
SURFWAX THANKS!!! You saved the day now i gotta be zippy quick and iron on all this nonsense.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
good that you got all that ironed out (the boy and the shirts)!

ba-dum-cha!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
eric, that pun made my weep.

OP
steven11
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Surfwax thanks again. Everyone flipped out about my onesies. Yeah, I went to a babyshower. Let not talk about it anymore.

Anyway I gotta bit more time if anyone can help me out so I don't have to knock on one of your doors' to get an image flipped. I just got comic life Magiq to add to the list up there. If anyone has the skills please pass them along. Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.