• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

Is there any tool for me??

Reaction score
Hello everybody, there are a lot of sites that offer different videos. What I do, is collect the most interesting videos that are available online. Often, the ones I check out are good but many times I land up on a page that has no video or nothing to match my interest. I am looking for a solution to this, a tool that can help me to make my browsing more specific and can prevent the openings of non-related sites.

Reaction score
Hmmm.... not really sure what you are saying. Sounds like you need to learn how to search better. Instead of searching for "a really cool video that will have me laughing", search for "funny video laugh"... get it?

You could also narrow down the topics by using the intitle: operator.

Intitle:Funny Videos
or
Intitle:"Funny Videos"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro (early '08), 2.6 dual core duo, 2 gb ram, 200 gb 7200 rpm hd, running Leopard
I use StumbleUpon.com. If you download their toolbar and create an account you can mark sites as thumbs up or down. All you have to do is hit the Stumble! button on the toolbar and they will direct you to a site that matches your interests. You can even specify if you just want to view videos. Great for those bored moments but a terrible time suck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.