Firefox and Safari Need a child together.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 1.83GHz Core Duo, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD(Tiger/Leopard). + 4Gen 20GB IPOD. 1GEN 2GB NANO
I am not quite sure if my title makes complete sense, but this is what i mean by it...With the release of Firefox 3 firefox has taken web browsing to a whole new level, honestly I have been very impressed especially with the new address bar it is really smart and also the countless other new features it does have. Yet whenever i use firefox i tend to find myself converting back to safari, because UI wise firefox is nothing compared to Safari, no matter what theme you. That is just my personal opinion, You do not have to agree. Well anyways I think if apple and mozilla work together than can create a really beautiful and amazingly powerful web browser. I am a big UI fanatic so I am really emphazing the UI here but I bet if you looking into the core both have advantages that the other does not, and if they came together they would just back one awesome web browser. But I know one is based on webkit, and the other on Gecko. And also on my mac safari seems to work with plug-ins better than firefox even though they both tend to crash, but thats a support problem but yeah..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini
Haha...I put Firefox 3 on a computer at work and apparently, the employee that used that computer didn't like it, I found all the shortcuts deleted and IE back on the desktop. Made me a little bit angry...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10.5.3 on Mac Pro (2x2.28GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon, 2GB) & PowerBook (1.67Ghz PowerPC G4, 2GB)
Try out Camino - "Mozilla power, Mac style".

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook, 1.83GHz Core Duo, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD(Tiger/Leopard). + 4Gen 20GB IPOD. 1GEN 2GB NANO
Trust me I have. I have every major browser on my comp and nothing quite satisfies my desire it weird, its the same thing on aim clients as well. lol...I think im a little to depended on UI experience but i think that because of Macs its so much better than Windows UI and so i kind of expect high level UI from macs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 - 4GB RAM, Logitech S530 Kbrd/Mouse, Logitech Z2300 Speakers
I couldn't agree more. Though I stick to Firefox I do wish they would merge Safari-Camino-Firefox. I prefer some of Safari's UI, but without the extensions that Firefox offers its not worth the change - I've become to accustom to those extensions and how it changes my web use to give up on them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.