I'm now an Apple User!

Reaction score
Hello,
So let me start off by saying what a site you guys have here. It's amazing. I just recently got a Snow iMac G3. It's 600mhz, 1gig of ram. Now before you go and say, why such a old mac. I'm a broke highschool student so that was my only alternative. I'm not a teen who gets his parents to buy everything for him. I've worked for everything I've ever gotten and the same goes with the iMac. I'm going to start saving up for a new one but I had to get a start somewhere right. I just knew that I had to get off that god awful thing they call Windows Vista. I will never go back. Never! ;D

T

todd51

Hello,
So let me start off by saying what a site you guys have here. It's amazing. I just recently got a Snow iMac G3. It's 600mhz, 1gig of ram. Now before you go and say, why such a old mac. I'm a broke highschool student so that was my only alternative. I'm not a teen who gets his parents to buy everything for him. I've worked for everything I've ever gotten and the same goes with the iMac. I'm going to start saving up for a new one but I had to get a start somewhere right. I just knew that I had to get off that god awful thing they call Windows Vista. I will never go back. Never! ;D

Good for you!

Have fun with the new iMac!

Reaction score
Whoa... that is an old mac. But we all have to start somewhere and it is admirable that you earned it yourself. Cheers dude.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
heh my first Mac was back in 2001....an old beaten up 6100....ran well but could of used more RAM......it was sluggish to say the least with even OS 8.6 on it, but it did run and I sold it, got a decent amount for it, fast forward to 2008, got me three Macs now, one really well off eMac, another that needs capacitor work and an Intel Core Duo Mini.....can't wait to get the loopy eMac fixed, I love it !

Save up, trust me, once ya get about $500 arranged, start looking for at the least an Intel Mini.....great start into the Mac world in my opinion !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Congrats! You made a good choice!

I'm still waiting for my precious MacBook :D

(See sig)

Edit: Holy crap! Why is my signature so small?! And what's with the "URL]"??!

Reaction score
Welcome and don't worry where you start - I started with a G3 clamshell and now have a G4 Quicksilver. As soon as I can afford it - I am planning on a new iMac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
300mhz 192mb 6gb
i just got a g3 clamshell so i know how you feel. who ever said you have to start somewhere is absolutely right! enjoy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Congrats on your new (well old) Mac ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.