printing

Reaction score
Hey...new to the forum and relatively to the mac world. Couple of things I'm having problems with, and if I should post this somewhere else, could someone please point me in the right direction.

I am a photographer, and I have a 24" imac. When I try to print on my epson r1800, no matter what software or settings I try, I can't seem to get 'borderless' printing...it always leaves about an 8th of an inch on the top and bottom. Maybe someone knows how to resolve this problem.

The other problem is I have tried over and over again to connect my sony handycam to the mac with all the driver's installed, and it won't recognize that there's a camera connected...am I don't something wrong?

Please Help!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac OSX Monteray 12.5
I don't see any replies here, but I was wondering if somewhere else you found out how to get the borderless printing to work please?
Also - apparently, and this I know way after your post, but Sony and Mac are not compatible. My daughter had to trade in her Sony Handycam as it was a no go on her Airbook. Shame.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.