Need some help on a unix script :-)

S

starrin

Hello,

I am trying to create a Unix script to run, now the script I have is phonebook.sh and when I type the

. ./phonebook.sh

from the command line it all works fine. However I want to just double click on it and have it work -- for ease of use;-)

So I changed the extension from .sh to .command and I receive errors.

Here is my script, can someone tell me what I need to do in order to have it double clickable --- thank you so much. These are all java command line commands:

#!/bin/sh
javac -sourcepath source -classpath classes:lib/xerces-1.4.4.jar:lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar:lib/ibx-rt-1.4.0.jar source/com/ibx/commons/example/cmdprocessor/*.java -d classes

javac -sourcepath source -classpath classes:lib/xerces-1.4.4.jar:lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar:lib/ibx-rt-1.4.0.jar source/com/ibx/commons/example/phonebook/dao/*.java -d classes

javac -sourcepath source -classpath classes:lib/xerces-1.4.4.jar:lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar:lib/ibx-rt-1.4.0.jar source/com/ibx/commons/example/phonebook/command/*.java -d classes

javac -sourcepath source -classpath classes:lib/xerces-1.4.4.jar:lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar:lib/ibx-rt-1.4.0.jar source/com/ibx/commons/example/phonebook/*.java -d classes

java -cp classes:config:lib/xerces-1.4.4.jar:lib/log4j-1.2.8.jar:lib/hsqldb.jar:lib/ibx-rt-1.4.0.jar com.ibx.commons.example.cmdprocessor.CommandProcessor phone-book

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.