Just ordered my new powerbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
Just ordered a 12" powerbook, im so excited to be getting my first new apple. So excited, just started using a mac about a month ago and i fell in love with it. After using a PC all day its nice to come home and use a mac. Its funny because a few years ago I never would have though about getting an apple. If I hadn't got my iPod the though may have never crossed my mind.

D

danger_boy_13

I was in the same boat. I hated Macs (in all my ignorance) but then started working on them here as a PC tech at a college. I became the designated Mac guy (no one else wants to touch them, I think they are just scared that they will love them). I ordered a 12" PB and have had it for about a week and I love it. I use a PC at work, but my Mac sits right next to me on my desk so I don't necessarily have to (unless I need something off our Novell network). Enjoy your new Mac, you'll never regret it.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
apple ships things fast i ordered my computer, airport extreem, studiomx 04 and an iTrip for my girlfriend on wed. its friday morning and as i sit here the studiomx arived, about a half hour later the airport showed up. If only the powerbook came first, unfortunatly that wont be here till monday, but even that is impressive. The past 3 computers i ordered 2 dells and an alienware have taken over a month to come in. When i ordered my girlfriend an iPod for christmass that was here 2 days later. Just another thing that has realy impressed me with my recent apple transactions.

D

Danster

it took my imac 3 1/2 weeks to come i can remeber everyday all i was doing is thinking about it it's horrible waiting for it isn't it?

(but it was like the best christmas when it came though)

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
just got here about a half hour ago, ordered it last wed. got here this morning at 9:00am. so sweet it is

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.