WOW play on new black MacBook?

Reaction score
hello all,
i'm looking at buying a new Mac, and have decided a Macbook will work fine for my needs. i like to play WOW every once and awhile and was wondering if anyone has this setup and can comment on how it plays using the macbook. i will be getting the newest version Macbook(black) available if that helps. thanks for your input.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
It should. It worked fine on my friends mini, and your BlackBook has more power than the mini.

Reaction score
Video.- this is on a older white macbook, with Parallels running in the background as well.

you should be fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Core 2 duo iMac (20in), 320gb HDD, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz, iPhone 3g (8GB), Nano 4g (16GB)
I just got the black macbook 2 weeks ago and i play WoW as well. It runs awesome!! Obviously your not going to be able to put the graphics settings to full, but it runs very well on the black macbook. Hope this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.