issues with iTunes music store

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
So the new Nas cd was up on iTunes today, so I bought it assuming that it was unedited because i saw nothing about clean or explicit versions. who buys a clean nas cd anyways unless they are like 10. Well I spent 19.99 on it this morning go to listen to it 5 minutes ago and the worst edited cd i have ever heard. I just looked on iTunes to see if it said anything and i missed it and it didn't. So i wasted 20 bucks on a preview of the cd because its choped so bad. Oh well that realy rubbed me the wrong way today especialy since it was a double cd. I found the unedited version but i had to go to the hiphop section. I clicked it off the music store home page and if they had to versions it should have said which version i was downloading. guess that was a lesson learned. So if you want a cd with the lyrics make sure it has the parental advisory sticker on it before you buy it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20-inch iMac, 1GB RAM, 160 GB hard drive
Yeah, I mean if they hack it up so they can reach younger audiences with horribly strict parents and release a different version, it should come with a consumer advisory sticker. And Wal-Mart should have to do this too, because they are notorious for editing their inventory.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Well they do have stickers...they put them on the unedited versions at the bottom right. The link in the iTMS was to the edited version but if you went to Nas's page you would see they have the versions with the parental advisory in the album art

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.