I am looking for iphone apps programmers

Reaction score
Finding iphone apps programmers

Hi there

I am looking for iphone apps programmers to develope and make application ideas that I have, Does any one know were I can look for these types of people?

regards.
Mick

OP
M
Reaction score
Hi there

I am looking for iphone apps programmers to develope and make application ideas that I have, Does any one know were I can look for these types of people?

regards.
Mick

Reaction score
what iphone do you have?! i dont know where you could find what your looking for... but i am interested in the iphone. i will buy the new 3g iphone when it comes out. i hope its going to be good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
You could probably inquire your ides, but I don't know if they would put them to production. I'm not a developer, but I have tried to give a few ideas to some companies, and they told me they don't use ides from general public, only suggestions or comments regarding services. I got that everytime =P

Making an iPhone App, from what I noticed in the WWDC, wasn't too complicated for them, so I think it would be worth a try to ask ;)

Who knows, they may give you kudos for it!

Reaction score
iphone programmer

Hi,

We can build for you a new application for iPhone for your need -with your ideas!

Please Leave us your email address and we will contact you within 24 hours,

Thank you

Daniel Shalibo

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.