where is my account picture?

Reaction score
When I first opened my Macbook Pro, it had me take a picture to use for my account. Where does it store this picture?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Check Finder/Your Account (under Places)/Pictures/Photo Booth. Your pictures taken with your Mac cam should be in that folder...

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Your pic is either where Noels said it was which is where all Photobooth pictures are stored or the Library off the first folder you open when you click on the Hard Drive and in the Desktop Pictures folder inside of that Library. Reason I am suggesting there is after all it was taken as a Desktop picture!

This is the Library I am talking about. See pic below.

Picture 1.jpg

OP
G
Reaction score
It wasn't taken as a desktop picture, it was taken as a user picture. I even tried looking in the "User Pictures" folder in the "Library" folder, and it's not there. Is my picture only imprinted into my account and is not saved anywhere?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.