Incase Slider Scratches

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16 Gig. Ipod Touch, 1.8 GHz PowerPC G5
sHOULD i even be worrying about this? because their are two long scratches on the back where the rubber strips touched my ipod

ON THE BACK!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Where are the scratches? On the screen itself or on the back?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Are the scratches deep or do they look like minor surface scratches? Also, are you planning on selling the touch some day? If not, then don't worry about it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Its happened with me to. Except on my iPhone I found by just rubbing a slightly damp cloth on it it will diminish.

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16 Gig. Ipod Touch, 1.8 GHz PowerPC G5
no im not going to sell, they are not deep either

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
Are you sure it's a scratch and not just the rubber rubbing off? (like when you rub trainers on a hardwood floor, or tire marks).

Reaction score
incase scratches ipod

I recently purchased an Incase armband for my ipod. It scratched my pristine ipod in several places. I am extremely ****** that this 'protective' case did just the opposite. I would recommend that you stay away from this company that would distribute these defective products.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g
I bought the incase that now looks like the Touch could go rallying as the rear tyre on a Subaru.

I had very mixed feelings when I bought it as it leaves the screen uncovered, but have found in use, that's it's excellent.

I presume it's done on purpose, but the rubber really grips surfaces and allows me to put the Touch down on a surface and it stays put.

BUT, you don't half pay a premium for a bit of rubber! Having just taken it out to examine the rear of my unit - its pristine. Does seem to be a change to cover it up but you can't not protect it can you?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I would recommend that you stay away from this company that would distribute these defective products.

I believe Incase is one of the best.

I have not noticed any "scratches" from my Incase Slider. There shouldn't be any problem with it scratching because you shouldn't have to be removing the top piece. The only piece that needs to be removed is the small lower part.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
all of my cases for my macbook are Incase.

if the "scratches" rub off who cares.

and it may be better than the unprotected alternative.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.