Keynotes shuts down constantly & wont export HTML

Reaction score
My OS is 10.5.3. My iWork application is 4.0.2. It has shut down 12 times today. It is like this every time I use it. Plus it wont export HTML. When I made a bran new project, it exported the files to HTML. When I came back an hour later, it only displayed question marks and will not export to HTML again-soooooo strange. :( I think this application may be junk. One tech had me reinstall... problem is worse. Another tech wanted me to recreate my files and export them a little bit at a time to see if it's a bad font or something. I don't have time to be a lab rat. Everything in my keynote presentations are from the program-no pictures, no third party text. I did the Option, Command, P & R thing. I ran disc utility. I ran Tool Tech. I did a spyware check, and updates. I exhausted myself and tech support with tech support. I think I hate my Mac. I am not enjoying my time with it. Does anyone have an answer?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.