Music in Safari not playing :(

Reaction score
Okay so my dad just recently bought a mac os and I miss my PC more but my dad says that mac's are much better. Anyways I go and do my dailies online and notice that whenever i go to a webpage with music on it, the music NEVER plays. I'm really mad about this and i dont know if its my mac or my internet browser safari thats doing this. :( I know that mozilla doesn't play music either. This same music works fine on a regular PC especially in internet explorer, but ive had mozilla on there too and it could never play music.
I'm really desperate to get this fixed because it's so boring without music. But also, this is important, youtube and myspace music/sound works FINE, its just webpages that i go to dont play. :(

-Tomatoz

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Download Windows Media Player for Mac and see how you go. May also need Flip4Mac.

OP
T
Reaction score
yes but what will that do for helping my music page?
actually yesterday, there was only ONE webpage that was able to play music and it was on a freewebs page, but all of my freeweb pages that i created, the music doesnt seem to play. I think that girl uses quicktime, because ive seen the symbol before and plus she is a friend i know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.