• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

PBS Documentary "Carrier"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Core 2 Duo Black MacBook
PBS has been airing this documentary lately about a u.s. navy aircraft carrier. Its a really great show. Watch a few segments. You'll find yourself watching a bunch of em'.

http://www.pbs.org/weta/carrier/full_episodes.htm

I thought it was gonna be all gung ** "lets go kill some terrorists", but they actually follow around individuals from the cooks to the pilots and recorded some pretty remarkable stuff.

One of the best documentaries i've seen in a long time

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.6 GHz, 4 GB, 200 GB, 256MB Vid
I'd have to agree. I have only seen two segment but I have set my DVR to automatically get the rest.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, TV, iPhone, Nano
Its a cool show. I saw the preview on the Free on iTunes Page. I purchased the whole series.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
I bought all the episodes really neat show.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.