ADC membership

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been trying to register for ADC membership.
Each time I login I am asked to update my membership information and upon updating I get the message

"Please correct the errors marked below.

Address line 1, postal code, country code or Address line 1, city name, State Province, country code are required."

Not to mention that the I have filled up all the required information. Can anyone please let me know whether there is some other way I can download the xtools in these circumstances. Also is it a problem with the website others have also faced or I am screwing up something.

Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
If there is a contact link anywhere on those page, then send them the question.

I just tried logging in and got a weird message suggesting I'm not a member. I know that is bogus. Also the response time was terrible. I'll have to try later this week when I have time.

You should have the XCode environment on your OS X DVD. Depend

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
My ADC connection is now working. :)

Reaction score
shashankshalgar, did you get a resolution to the login problem? I'm encountering the same issue, and I've checked every field multiple times. I even went to the Apple store in Palo Alto and got an Apple employee to check it out -- but still can't get past the error message.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.