Major issues after installing Windows via Boot Camp

Reaction score
I was overjoyed after finally installing Windows Professional on my Mac (which, mind you, was a mission all on itself), however, as I started working with Windows, I noticed some serious problems.

Firstly, I found that my sound wasn't working at all. Secondly, I don't have an internet connection and have no idea how to even set it up. I normally use a wireless connection on this Mac, and never needed to set it up on a Windows, so I have no idea how to even begin. And lastly, whenever I drag the big blue bar on the top of a program (the title bar, I believe), it does so with immense lag.

I honestly have no idea what to do about these things, and the joy of finally having both Windows and Macs together coupled with these three issues has probably clouded my judgement. I will try to be less vague in the future. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB White 160GB, 2GB RAM,
hmmm.. Seems like you havent installed the bootcamp drivers after installing windows.

OP
R
Reaction score
And to install these, do we use the disks that came with the computer (I bought a Mac book pro) and install them on Windows, or Mac? I tried the first disk on Windows and got an error message telling me something like "The file "UPDATE" was not found.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.