• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Sports Gurus!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Okay, so any of you huge sports fans (preferably basketball) would be able to help me on this one? I've searched Google, but the search results are very disappointing.

It's not highly important, but I'm extremely curious as to what players have signed this piece of paper. I was at the Marriot, at a friends birthday party (this was around.. I'd say 6 to 7 years ago) and there was a basketball team staying that night in the rooms right down the hall from us. I don't remember if it was college or pro, but I have a sheet of notepad paper with four signatures on it, followed by their numbers. There are only two signatures that I can barely make out.

The ones I can kind of read are:

"De-De" #22

the other one, i can only read the first name:

"Ugo" #2

The other names I can't read at all. I kind of can, but i think im missing some letters. the letters in the name (and last) that i can read are:

"Demet" and "Will", and he's #17.

I really hope I can find out who these players are, because I have had no luck browsing the internet about them.

And I'm sorry if these were obvious, I don't follow sports at all, not really even paying much attention to it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.