Did they finally fix everything?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz, 1GB RAM, 120GB HD
I was on vacation when they revealed the new 3G iPhone. So I was wondering, did they fix everything?

1. Speaker volume
2. copy/paste
3. picture messaging
4. battery life

Reaction score
A quick search would have yielded the answer but in short, no.

No MMS, no Copy/Paste

Not sure about speaker volume but battery life is supposed to be better.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Not sure about speaker volume but battery life is supposed to be better.

As long as the 3g capabilities are off. talk time is halved with 3g on.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
And:
No flash support for browser
No A2DP for bluetooth headphones for the iPod portion

Anyone check out the new Samsung "Instinct" phone? I think it has everything, and i do mean EVERYTHING the iPhone is missing. I am seriously considering it when my iPhone contract is up in a couple months. Apple are you listening?

Reaction score
And:

Anyone check out the new Samsung "Instinct" phone? I think it has everything, and i do mean EVERYTHING the iPhone is missing. I am seriously considering it when my iPhone contract is up in a couple months. Apple are you listening?

But how is the web browsing on it? I couldn't find anything about that.

Reaction score
And:

I did and it is impressive. Only thing I notice (on the minus side) is eReader, iSilo and Documents to Go do not work on Instinct either, plus neither will Missing Sync either. On the plus side: screen is large, the picture readjusts sideways, it is VERY fast (responsive when typing that is) and has nice looks and feel. Their price (apparently) is going to be slightly higher then the iPhone ($239) but I would guess there will be discounts in some cases.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.