Looking to find a converter for my video formats to Apple TV Audio MP3, M4A.

Reaction score
Hello everybody, there are a few software available for video formats to Apple TV Audio MP3, M4A. I have used them but they are not good at editing features. I do sometimes want to remove a particular clip and that’s where I face problems. The conversion speed is also not great but I am more concerned about the editing thing.

If you have any good software for this, please do drop in your views.

Reaction score
Reply:Looking to find a converter for my video formats to Apple TV Audio MP3, M4A.

I think that you are particularly worried about the editing features and you may be needing a software that is good at both – editing as well as speed as speed is also a concern….you would like to be waiting I suppose. My friend uses a Apple TV Video Converter (dead link removed)
by which the end time can be set to get a particular segment of the video clip that you like separated. It’s a good software that has great video editing with which you can trim and crop as well as adjust the contrast, brightness and other features.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.