ebook creator for Mac

Reaction score
Hello guys
I´m a new member. I just registered and I want to say hello to this wonderful community.

I wanted to ask you if you guys know of a good software to create cool ebook covers, cd´s and dvd´s labels.
I want to get a good software for that but I cant seem to find one.

Any suggestions?
Thanks you
Natalia

Emz

Reaction score
ebook issue's

Hi there! Im am also new and would like to say "howdi" to everyone who reads this :D
I am a graphic designer by profession, currently in magazine design. Every month i make a PDF of the magazine (made in acrobat proffessional) and also have links on each page. I was wondering if anyone knows how i can make my pages "flip". I presume i will need to download a program (for mac obviously)???

Hope someone can answer our questions??

Emz :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16gz, 2gb RAM || 20" iMac, 2.4gz, 2gb RAM
Hi there! Im am also new and would like to say "howdi" to everyone who reads this :D
I am a graphic designer by profession, currently in magazine design. Every month i make a PDF of the magazine (made in acrobat proffessional) and also have links on each page. I was wondering if anyone knows how i can make my pages "flip". I presume i will need to download a program (for mac obviously)???

Hope someone can answer our questions??

Emz :D

You sort of hijacked the OP's thread, but by 'flip' you mean physically move on screen.. If so, thats done primarily in Flash, and is either really hard to do ones self, or really expensive to have a company do for you..

I do know a company, if your interested though.

Sorry OP (Original Poster), I cant help with your problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.