Blue Coconut help?

Reaction score
I just got a new Macbook Pro, and I've been having trouble with transferring my old iTunes library from my old Windows Vista computer. I tried Blue Coconut 1.5, and it was stuck saying "please wait." I saw in the FAQs that it said this problem was usually caused by a large network, but mine is just between my old machine (wired) and my new Macbook (wireless). I also tried version 1.1, and it kept coming up with an Applescript error. I am using OS 10.5.3 and iTunes 7.6.2. Does Blue Coconut not yet support either of these? If not, is there any option for me other than waiting for a newer version?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.5 GHz 2 GB RAM 250 GB HDD NViDA GeForce 8600 GMT
why don't u simply use file sharing and move your whole itunes library over the network...If you just replace your Macbook's itunes folder with Windows iTunes folder and open the itunes, I think it should be able to pick your whole iTunes library easily..I've done this between 2 Windows Computers in the past...& It worked..But never tried it between mac & windows, so you might just wanna back up your stuff before you do anything..

Cheers..

OP
G
Reaction score
I tried that at first, but Vista's file sharing is so messed up, I could not figure out how to do it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.