Windows via Boot Camp Disc Error

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Okay so i installed windows via bootcamp on my MacBook and its kinda turned out fine i think its installed

When i turn on my MacBook the HD it automatically goes to is windows but it comes up with black screen, white writing 'Disk Error press any key to restart' or something along those lines.

I have 2 problems.
1) How do i get windows to work?

2) How do i set my Mac HD as the HD it automatically goes on when i turn it on?

Thanks Alot

Joe
x

OP
X
Reaction score
apologies im sure this is in the wrong part of the forum, i dont know where i should post it though.

Reaction score
i had this problem too!
while the mac restarts hold the option key dont let go of it untill you see the mac hd drive then click on it and there!
ok while on you are in leopard you have to go to system preferences and click on start up disk now click on the mac hd disk and there you are done! for more security click on the lock!
about the windows installation uhmm not so sure but di you format the bootcamp disk? from nts (or w/e) to the right format other wise it did not install correctly!

Reaction score
oh the system preferences thing (that step) was so that when you start up your mac it will automatically start up as mac and not as windows you can always change it though by doing the same step but clicking on the preffered disk

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.