Couple Of Questions About My New iMac...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 3.06GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS 512MB
Hey all, first post on here so hope its in the right place!...I've finally decided to make the switch and this morning ordered myself a 3.06GHz iMac (it is actually a 2.8GHz with everything except the hard drive upgraded to the same as that in a standard 3.06GHz, along with iWork) and im just wondering what the expected delivery time will be on it because when i ordered it said 3 days however on my confirmation it says it will be dispatched early next month, i was thinking that they might have over-estimated the time a bit so you seem to get it early, but i dunno ...Another thing which i was wondering about is whether or not i will be able to sync my iPhone to apps like iCal wirelessly, i've got an unlocked iPhone and i seem to recall seeing some programs along those lines a while back but i cant seem to find them again...

Cheers!

Reaction score
I am a brand new iMac owner myself (as of yesterday!), however I bought a refurb 24". I spent the $33 on the 2-3 day shipping to ensure I received it prior to my vacation. When I ordered it, it was expected to be delivered "by the 26th" but I received it yesterday on the 20th. Very nice surprise, almost a week early. The way I look at it, they probably do overestimate the delivery time, so that when it arrives early, they have a very happy customer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD. 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad, 16 GB iPhone 3GS.
Congrats on the iMac!

I have found that with everything I have ordered from Apple, the delivery estimate is usually correct (or may take a little bit longer). It is definitely hard waiting for your new computer, but totally worth it once it arrives.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac, 3.06GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 8800GS 512MB
yea, im sure i wont have any fingernails left by the time it gets here :Smirk: ..... so glad to be able to get rid of Vista...its gotta be the worst OS of all time...now i just need apple to make a reliable replacement for my Xbox360

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.